Commercial Real Estate Law Firm - Connecticut Lawyers
The real estate lawyers at Jackson O'Keefe, LLP, in Farmington, Wethersfield, Southington, East Haddam, and Bloomfield, work with commercial property owners, lenders, contractors, developers and property management professionals throughout Connecticut, providing comprehensive legal advice in commercial real estate matters. Over the last 15 years we have been regularly appointed by the Connecticut Superior to oversee property foreclosures for the Court. The firm counsels clients involved in a broad range of commercial real estate projects, from the construction of single-family homes to shopping centers and other multi-use projects. Contact the firm to schedule a confidential consultation.
We are a small firm of professionals. We are not a mass production law firm. We don't look at you as number, and assign you to a secretary or paralegal for primary "handling". Your calls get through. Every client's matter is handled by a partner-attorney throughout the process. Personal. Professional. Best practices. We carefully review developments in the law on a continual basis, to protect your interests.
The firm advises clients in a broad range of issues involving commercial real estate, including
- Sale and purchase of commercial property. The firm negotiates, reviews and drafts all documents necessary to successfully complete a commercial real estate transaction, including buy/sell agreements, mortgages, notes, liens, easements and covenants.
- Lease of commercial property. The firm negotiates and prepares commercial lease agreements for all types of commercial leaseholds and handles landlord-tenant litigation.
- Zoning and land use matters. Jackson O'Keefe represents businesses that seek variances or exceptions from the provisions of municipal zoning ordinances.
- Construction disputes. The firm represents property owners, builders, lenders, contractors and developers when commercial construction disputes arise.
- Homeowners associations. Jackson O'Keefe advises condominium and other homeowner associations regarding the establishment and enforcement of homeowner covenants, as well as other matters.
- Adjoining landowner disputes. The firm helps property owners resolve adjoining landowner issues, including boundary disputes, and disagreements over rights of way and easements.
The firm also advises commercial real estate holders regarding foreclosure issues and mechanics' liens.
Commercial Real Estate Tax Issues
The lawyers at Jackson O'Keefe understand the complex tax laws that govern commercial real estate transactions and work with your accountants and finance managers to ensure that you take advantage of all appropriate legal strategies. We can advise you regarding 1031 exchanges, property depreciation schedules and capital gains tax strategies.
The attorneys at Jackson O'Keefe are committed to providing professional representation as effectively and efficiently as possible. The firm manages cases carefully to minimize expense and protect the interests of its clients. Get the benefit of our many years experience by calling us now at 860.278.4040.
The firm has represented individuals and businesses throughout the CT for over 50 years. Contact the firm to discuss your commercial real estate needs.
Jackson O'Keefe, LLP, CT Real Estate Attorneys
Jackson O’Keefe, LLP, handles commercial real estate matters throughout the State ofConnecticut, including clients in Farmington, Avon, Simsbury, Old Lyme, Wethersfield,Rocky Hill, Cromwell, Moodus, East Haddam, Hadlyme, Southington, Plantsville, Bloomfield, Hartford County, New Haven County, Middlesex County, New London Countyand Litchfield County.
- Insurance Defense & Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense and Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Appellate Advocacy
- General Practice
- Personal Injury
- Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Probate and Estate Administration Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Underinsured/Uninsured Accidents